Monday, June 17, 2013

The Maestro: Confident, Goal-Oriented, Influential, Opinionated, and Decisive

I am always a little skeptical when I take personality tests. How do these tests do it? How can a test accurately describe you by simply asking two dozen and half questions?  

The Fascination Advantage Test does it. It only took a couple of minutes to complete and with unbelievable accuracy it described some of my most admired personality traits. I was really amazed at how it pinpointed my core strengths.  The test identified my archetype as the Maestro which is a combination of the power and prestige triggers. Even though power and prestige are not words that I would usually use to describe myself, the descriptions of these triggers were spot on.   It described me as always seeking to expand my sphere of knowledge and elevate my value.  It also described me as competitive, driven, confident, detail and goal-oriented.  

One of the best things about the Fascination Advantage Test was the action plan. The test provided three key actionable steps to continue to fascinate.  It’s important to identify your core fascination triggers, but it’s even more important to harness your fascination factor and continue to build on it.

How do you fascinate?

No comments:

Post a Comment